Thursday 22 November 2012

About ME :D

Hi I'm Toni-Beth and this is my fist bog post, I will be toking about my favourite make up products and fashions and how to make them affordable and last for a long time,

Now to tork about my self i I'm curated sitting my GCSEs and i love spending time with my friends and family and of cause i love shopping. I have dislyca I'm sorry if they any terrible spelling mackes i Reilly want to tell you about my dislyca and the ups and downs it brings  the ups i don't think they is any will my Friends and family are supportive and help me when i need it and then they is the downs they is a lot of them they is the sugaling to read simple books and not being able to spell simple words it gets me down a lot but i am a happy person and i hope that comes across in my bog my inshon to srat this is Zoeall and sparke of gillter

                                xxxhugs and kisses be happy Toni-Bethxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment